I can’t believe Christmas day is THIS Sunday! This season is always my favorite time of year… but is it just me, or do y’all feel like this entire month has been on fast forward?
Every year I make an effort to get my gift shopping done early. And I was off to a great start at the beginning of the month but then somehow the week of Christmas is upon us, and a little bit of panic started to set in.
It can be so challenging to think of presents everyone will love, while sticking to a budget… and I know I’m not alone when I say: no one could be more difficult to buy for than the men in your life. I think it’s because they usually already have what they want. When guys want something, they go out and buy it. They’re also very selective on what they want- unlike my “need” for 5 pairs of identical sneakers in different colors. And for women there’s also makeup, jewelry, and 2,000 scents of candles and perfume (roughly)… so girls are naturally just easier to shop for because there are SO many options. However when it’s time to buy presents for the guys, we get stumped.
This year I’ve curated 30 unique stocking stuffers for the men in your life, under $30, that step outside the “toothbrush, undies & gift card norm”. So without further ado here are some ideas for those like me who waited until the last minute…
- The Beard Bib (it’s practical, sure to get a good laugh & it just makes the cut at $29.99)
- Socks (Loafer Socks, Cozy/Warm Socks, Athletic Socks, Smartwool Socks, Dress Socks, even Ugly Sweater Socks… You really can’t go wrong…)
- Slippers (Practical, super comfy & a steal at $24.50)
- Beef/Turkey Jerky (Trader Joes, Kroger, Publix & Whole Foods all offer a variety of Jerkies ranging from $5-$20)
- Leather Belt
- Deodorant (Nathan recently tried and loves this brand)
- Phone Case
- Tie, Bow Tie, or Tie Bar
- Or if they have too many ties… get them a Motorized Tie Rack to help them pick the perfect one for only $24.99
- Desk Supplies (If he works in an office or has a home office, spice up his office decor with some stylish accessories. I love the rustic, industrial and modern designs of this line)
- Coffee Mug and/or Travel Mug (love that this option is also a game), this one or this one
- Desktop Games like this one & this one
- Collapsible Back Scratcher
- Travel Putting Set (for the golf lovers or those who’d like to be)
- The perfect body care trio at $23 (I got this for Nathan last year & he loved it)
- Pajamas like these bottoms or this set
- Fair Isle Scarf
- Fair Isle Sweater
- Lambswool Sweater
- Wood Handled Grilling Tools and Digital Grilling Thermometer
- A funny gift for the Netflix lover in your life
- For those who love to hike & camp… LifeStraw Water Filter
- For the YETI Fanatics: YETI Lowball Tumbler, Colster, or Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
- NFL Glassware
- Engravable Luggage Tag
- If “No Shave November” hasn’t ended yet… Beard Envy Kit
- 4 Piece Shave Set
- Travel Kit
- …and lastly, if you’re buying gifts to replace items the guy(s) in your life once owned and have since lost, this is the perfect gift for you!
Some of the items on this list are already under the tree & in stockings for my guys this year. And while you can consider these “stocking stuffers”, many serve as great gifts too!
I cannot wait for Christmas this year and I hope these stocking stuffers help make your shopping list a little shorter…
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!